Rear End Car Accident
Schedule a Free Consultation
Atlanta Rear End Car Accident Attorneys
Efficient, Accessible, and Cost-Effective Services
Rear-end car accidents can cause long-term damage to all parties involved—especially if victims decide not to seek professional support. If you or a loved one have suffered from this type of car crash, do not try to tackle the claim for reimbursement on your own. Instead, immediately get in contact with our skilled Atlanta rear end car accident lawyers.
Even when you are in the midst of physical, emotional, and mental trauma from the collision, insurance companies may not be motivated to help you. Instead, they will seek to take advantage of your situation so they can avoid any lawsuits, rather than fairly advocating for your needs. At Holston & Huntley, our team is determined to support you against this injustice.
Common Causes of Rear-End Car Accidents
- One driver going too fast – Speeding is extremely dangerous, as there is often no way to safely halt the vehicle in time
- One car closely following another – If one car is tailgating another car that needs to make a sudden stop, an accident may be inevitable
- One driver making a risky or unsafe lane change – Quickly changing lanes without warning or signaling can cause other vehicles to crash
- Driving under the influence – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a common, tragic cause of an avoidable collision
- Texting and driving – Using a phone can distract a driver from seeing what is ahead of them, effectively preventing them from avoiding hazards
Proving Liability in Georgia
Under Georgia law, anyone who has driven into another vehicle must always get out and offer assistance. However, the driver in the back of a two-car accident is not automatically liable to pay compensation, which is why it is necessary to document in detail every injury you have suffered.
You can use others’ eyewitness accounts and testimonies as well, but it is especially helpful to get the official copies from the police report, as this adds authority to your claim. Photos of skid marks, debris, and the damage of both cars, taken from all angles, are critical. Finally, make sure to take images of your own physical injuries, as well as injuries of others in the car, to help support your claim.
Major Injuries from Rear-End Car Accidents
Seek Compensation with Experienced Support
Hear From Our Clients
– Joseph Massey
– Former Client
– Jamaal H.
– Gabrielle J
– Gubray J.
Helping You Through Your Crisis
Auto collisions aren’t the only disasters we handle here at Holston & Huntley. Many clients come to our firm for help with overwhelming debt resulting from unexpected hardship, illness, economic downturns, accidents, and more. We can assess your situation to determine if Chapter 7 bankruptcy will help you obtain financial freedom. No matter what caused your financial circumstances, you can trust us to handle your case with skill, empathy, and respect.