Quick Tips If You Are Involved In an Auto or Trucking Accident

Quick Tips If You Are Involved In a Auto or Trucking Accident

What should I do if I am involved in an auto or trucking accident?

  • Stop.
  • Help or get help for injured people.
  • Warn motorists (use flares, hazard lights).
  • Call 911 to contact the police or Highway Patrol.
  • Immediately call or see a physician if you have any health concerns.
  • Take notes on the accident—write down information about the other driver and car, witnesses, passengers, accident location and more.
  • Cooperate fully with law officers, but speak with your insurance company or insurance agent and/or lawyer before accepting any blame.

What should I do after the auto or trucking accident?

  • Immediately call or see a physician if you have any health concerns.
  • Contact a lawyer if you need legal advice or assistance in making a claim or in dealing with your insurance company.
  • Report the accident to your insurance company.
  • Make a claim with your insurance company and/or the other driver’s insurance company to pay for your injuries and losses.
  • Contact your insurance company and/or a lawyer if you are sued.

If you have questions, give us a call, we are here to help. Consultations are Free you can reach us at 844.422.8339 (Ga-Buddy) or online. We look forward to serving as your Counsel because we understand your needs.

Google Reviews
Latest Tweets
  • Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.

Read All Tweets
Holston & Huntley, LLC, Attorneys & Lawyers Bankruptcy, Atlanta, GA