Affordable Bankruptcy Payment Options
Affordable Bankruptcy Payment Options
“Affordable bankruptcy” may sound like an oxymoron. If you’re buried in debts that keep piling up, you’ve probably started researching your options. And, if you’re like most people, you’ve probably heard or read that filing for bankruptcy is expensive and complicated.
Costs should never hinder you from obtaining the protection that filing for bankruptcy can offer. At Holston & Huntley, we offer affordable bankruptcy filing options to help you get out of debt — and stay out of debt. We do this by advancing the mandatory filing fee, credit counseling, and obtaining a copy of your credit report. Because this provides an efficient and rapid filing of your case, we can establish a payment arrangement that will allow you to file for bankruptcy protection sooner than later.
How Can You Qualify for this $O Down Option?
There are only 3 simple qualifications for this affordable bankruptcy option:
- You must have the desire to become debt free.
- You must have an established bank account. This is our method of receiving installment payments via auto debit card.
- You must have the ability to re-pay. You need income sufficient to make the monthly payments we both agree on. The purpose of filing Bankruptcy is to get out of debt, not to incur additional debts that you cannot afford!
What If I Can’t Qualify for the $O Down Option?
However, if you do not qualify, don’t worry. We will work with you and put an affordable bankruptcy plan in place that fits your situation and your needs.
Attorneys’ Fees For Filing Bankruptcy
Our attorneys’ fees vary depending on your situation. A number of factors will determine the amount of your attorney fee, including:
- How soon you need your case filed
- The complexity of your filing
- If you are facing garnishment, eviction, foreclosure, or some other legal action
- The total amount of debt
- The total amount of assets
- The type of debt (secured debt, judgments, credit cards, taxes, student loans etc.)
- Whether you owe either priority or state taxes
- The number of pieces of real estate owned
Affordable Bankruptcy: Chapter 13
If you are behind on your mortgage and facing foreclosure, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. The Chapter 13 process lasts from 36-60 months, and the cost to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy will be determined after your initial consultation. It will also include the mandatory filing fee, credit counseling, and obtaining a copy of your credit report.
All attorneys’ fees for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy are routinely put into the repayment plan and are priced based on your financial situation. Therefore, the Chapter 13 Trustee will pay the attorneys’ fees on a monthly basis along with the other creditors throughout.
It is common for your financial circumstances to change during the course of this process. If that happens, we will be here for you every step of the way. We will assist you with the modification of your plan or, if necessary, we can convert your filing from a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing.
Areas of Service
We serve people throughout Georgia, including but not limited to Metro Atlanta, Georgia; Marietta, Smyrna, Dallas Georgia, Douglasville, Riverdale, Clayton County, Alpharetta, DeKalb County, East Point, College Park, Conyers, Athens, and Macon, Georgia.
Don’t risk attempting to file your petition alone in an attempt to save money. You face a high risk of having your petition rejected if you are unsure how to navigate the Bankruptcy Code. We have low-cost bankruptcy filing options and offer free consultations for both Ch. 7 & Ch. 13 Bankruptcies. Call Us Now 844.422.8339 (Ga-Buddy). We look forward to serving as your Counsel because we understand your needs.
I just wanted to say thank you to the entire company,throughout my entire incident they worked fast and diligently.They always called,texted and or email me to keep me updated.They always showed great gratitude and always kept me informed. Everyone on this team is awesome.I will definitely recommend anyone here for your injury and/or bankruptcy needs.They will make sure you get the respect and the money you need. Thank you and the whole team.
I would highly recommend Holston and Huntley. The staff in the office are very nice. Abena was a big help she is the best!! They are very helpful and get everything done in a timely manner. My experience with the firm was GREAT!
Miss Abena is the best, they are working on my case now ,I just love them always kept it 100000000 and I feel like family
I had an excellent experience with Holston and Huntley. My case/medical expenses were treated with the upmost care and efficiency. I recommend anyone with any type of accident injury to visit Holston and Huntley. Abena Campbell was extremely helpful and made everything convenient and comprehendible about the my case. She was made everything easy as possible. I definitely recommend Ms.Campbell to take of you.
You can count on Buddy and Abena they are awesome. Abena was wonderful, she showed concern for me through my case. Abena walked me through this process like she knew me a long time. I promise you I felt good knowing I was being guided by someone who really cared their staff is awesome. I give them a 10+. Thank you guys, Especially, Abena
My experience with Holston & Huntley attorneys was nothing short of excellent. I worked directly with Abena. She worked hard to get the settlement that I deserved. Continued to stay in contact and keep me updated throughout the long process. Would recommend and work with them again. Thanks Holston & Huntley!
Attorney Huntley and his entire staff was instrumental in getting me everything I deserved. Their patience, kindness, and loyalty to fight for my needs at a critical time proves why they are such a fantastic firm. I would highly recommend them for any of your needs. I personally, will call Mr Huntley if I’m ever in another accident.
I was never anxious despite being in this situation for the first time and all the credit goes to you and your firm because you care and know what you are doing.Thanks.
I don’t usually leave reviews on anything but I thought I needed to share my experience with Holston & Huntley. It was great! Very quick and efficient. Buddy and his staff were awesome. I personally worked with Abena and she was always available to answer any question I had. I highly recommend this firm to anyone who needs a professional lawyer that would fight to get you the best settlement you deserve. I promise you won’t be disappointed!! Thank you, Buddy, Abena and staff for all of your help.
Holston & Huntley entire team was great to work with!!! Thank you so much
- Holston & Huntley LLC @HolstandHuntLLC After an auto accident, every second counts. That’s why we offer a free consultation to discuss your case and provide expert legal advice. Let us help you get the justice you deserve. Contact Holston & Huntley today! #freeconsultation #autoaccident #lawfirm https://t.co/4A82mSk9toHolston & Huntley LLC @HolstandHuntLLC Don’t let insurance companies take advantage of you after an auto accident. We’ll fight for your rights and ensure you receive fair compensation. Trust the experienced attorneys at Holston & Huntley. #legalhelp #autoaccident #lawfirm #holstonandhuntley #mybuddylaw https://t.co/WtMLaTh8pAHolston & Huntley LLC @HolstandHuntLLC At Holston & Huntley, we understand the stress and uncertainty that comes with an auto accident. Let us take care of the legal process while you focus on recovery. Contact us today! #legalrepresentation #autoaccident #lawfirm #holstonandhuntley #mybuddylaw #mylawyerismybuddy https://t.co/eScivgs2sN